Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mummy's Girl

As soon as I come through the door from being out, Freya loves me so much she just about manages to wake up, in excitement with Dad coming home.

Of course, it's a different story when Anna puts her key in the door - Freya jumps up, and runs to the hall to greet her!

When Anna goes home, within about 10 minutes Freya starts calling or meowing really loudly - it's also unusual, as she's not calling to me, but to nobody in particular. it only lasts a few minutes, but for a moment, it sounds like she's in pain or something!

I've been trying to edit some video, but as soon as Freya hears herself yowling, she goes mad, running around the house like a crazything, looking to see where the meowing is coming from!

I'll post the video when I can... :-)

No comments: