Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Correction on cat psychology.

You know I said that Cats don't wee where they eat?

Well. some very naughty cats do. ok?
Yesterday, we had a wee-free day, and then this morning, she blew it. Pretty much straight after breakfast, (in wee corner) she went.

Maybe she's pleased how easy I've made it for her? Maybe she's secretly a bloke cat, and just LOVES the idea of having a toilet right next to her breakfast bowl? I've considered it might be convenient myself in the past...

Anyway, I don't have any idea what to do at the moment, so I'll have a think. (After cleaning it up of course) but those wet/dry vacs are looking mighty good at the moment too.

5 comments:

chez said...

just a small thought - How about putting her litter tray in the wee corner she may just want to pee under the desk?

thecopycup said...

I have a friend, Carrie, who has two bengal girlies. Out of the blue about 18 months ago, the more sensitive of the two (Simba) started weeing on the leather sofa. She never quite figured out what caused her to start doing this, although having spent hours on the internet loking for a solution, she concluded it was a form of anxiety. It wasn't loneliness, because there were two of them. But Carrie noticed it was definitely linked to longer than normal absenses. I can't suggest a solution, but it's not that uncommon by the sounds of it.

thecopycup said...

Sorry for the bad spelling ... it's been a looong day!

thecopycup said...

I also recall a hairdresser telling me that when she had her baby, her Bengal male started grooming obsessively and weeing behind the TV.

thecopycup said...

I'll shut up now.