Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I got an AWARD!!

It gives me great pleasure to receive my first award!

Many thanks to Kali, Mazi, and Simba at Bengal Cat Domination for this lovely award.


I've never had an award before, but it seems that I have to list 6 things that I like, and then pass the award onto my 6 favourite blogs.

1. I love Da Glittery thing
2. I love exploring under the kitchen cupboards (now with video!)
3. I love the sound of my own voice! (oh YES!)
4. I love my home-made climbing post!
5. I love Basil Brush
6. I love all my friends in the BLOGOSPHERE!!! (I visit you every day!)

So now, I'll pass it onto my 6 most favourite blogs in all the world.

1. It can only be - HARLEY!!
2. Criz Cats sanctuary - Joey made me cry with his bad eye recently.
3. The Adventures of Tanjiro, Uschi-Swirl, & Vladimir
4. The cat blogosphere - you're like everyone's favourite uncle.
5. Samwise and Merry - They're some of my kittens! How could such boisterous boys have come from my graceful and dainty loins???
6. Frodo and Gandalf - They're also some of my kittens! - it hasn't been updated for 7 months, since Frodo was run over and killed :-( but I still visit there every month or so to see how Gandalf is and if it's been updated.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on your award!
~ Daisy

You picked me for an award? WOWIE-KAZOWIE! Thank you very very very much! I am going to dance around a little bit now.
~ Harley

Anonymous said...

Concats on your award! I gots this award recently too, its a great one to has.

Us4 Cats said...

yay! on the cool award. you are such a neat cat. maw tinks bengals are pretty.

happy gotcha day for Thursday!!!

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award. Happy Gotcha Day!