Thursday, March 27, 2008

Basil Brush is my best friend


Basil Brush has been my best friend since I arrived. He chose the highest place in the house and waited excitedly on top of the wardrobe for my arrival, knowing that that would be my place of refuge. I used to climb up there a lot at first to sit and snuggle with him when I felt scared or, sometimes, just so that I could watch everything happening below. Even when there was no table nearby, I could still find a way to jump onto the top of the wardrobe. This really foxed them! Didn't they know I was a Bengal?!
I now only go to see Basil on those rare occasions that my Dad gets the hoover out. I have told Basil that he should come and explore the rest of the house with me now that I can go everywhere, but so far, he's stayed put.

No comments: