Friday, March 6, 2009

Mean old daddycat!

I was feeling a bit lonely in the office, 'cos as son as i went in there, Freya would jump to the top shelf, and get in her secret hiding place and go to sleep for the rest of the day.

I felt this was fairly unsociable, so I took away her comfy bed, hoping that the next best thing would be my lap, or the nice plush chair next to me.

Freya had a better idea.


She laid down in the next box and went to sleep just to spite me for beng so mean.
"I'm ok daddycat, don't mind me, I'll sleep here, it's totally every bit as comfortable as my usual bed." She said.
And it looks it, doesn't it?

Well, she wins again, I can't let her sleep like that, so I put her box back, and a few minutes later, guess what happened?


Yes, that looks a lot better doesn't it?

So again, I was outsmarted by Freya, and she didn't hiss, bite or scratch me once, and still totally got her own way.
If only she could run a business, but I guess she's too smart for that!!

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Way to go, Freya! You have him wrapped around your little paw.

Tuck said...

He didn't stand a chance!!

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

Boxes are very comfy places to sleep. I have no idea why you would be so cruel as take one away from such a lovely ladycat!

Tom Cat said...

You have a very well trained human, Freya, you're such a smarty cat :)

Quill and Greyson said...

::Waves Hi with Paw:: Saw you over at the Catbean Social Group in Facebook. Thought I'd say hi!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You have things under control, Freda!
--JB

Unknown said...

Hai Freya! We gots yer link from that dreaded Facebook club our the mom is on.

Boxes are the bestest to nap in but more so when dey already gots yer smell on dem. We wudda done the same as yoo Freya!

Sarah said...

Freya!!!! got very nice place to hide yourself.........:)