Friday, April 10, 2009

gonna be a film star!

Daddycat says he's got nothing to write about so that's why he hasn't posted anything recently. Although I'm really excited, because Daddycat's setting up a video studio and he wants me to be his first film star!

I'm going to be showing off how acrobatic and nimble I am!

Grandmacat came to visit last week too, and I jumped straight on her lap and had a lovely cuddle, as only Grandmacats can give!


Also, those nice people at the Kitty City Gazette sent me an award! I feel a bit of a fraud since I haven't written or updated anything for about 2 years! (cat years of course, which are about a week in human time)

Well all I can say is, WOW! We love your site too!

Hope to get my filming done soon!

Freya.
xxx

5 comments:

Daisy said...

A video studio sounds real cool! I can't wait to see your movies.

ps: Grammas are the greatest.

Anonymous said...

If you need any extras for your movie, we're available!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We can't wait to see your video.Glad you got to see Grandma, they are good petters. Happy Easter

Elin said...

Can't wait to watch the video! Cool!

Flamincatdesigns said...

Ready to pop some popcorn for the movie!
Also, congrats on your award.